Thursday, May 7, 2009

Getting closer

Today marks the end of the thirtieth week of my pregnancy. And quite honestly, I am starting to feel it. I made good friends with heartburn (or what I assume to be heartburn - it does not feel good and goes away when I take Tums). When Adam kicks he really hurts me sometimes. And above all, the belly is getting heavy!  And in short 9 weeks, there is going to be 3 of us in the family :) 

We had our big baby shower, graciously hosted by Darina and didn't get almost anything we needed. Thankfully, Mike's coworkers have thrown him a surprise shower and gotten us most of what was missing. Yay! We are also half way done with the baby room (eg, it's not a closet anymore), have picked colors and are ready to start painting. I would love to share more, but I am so exhausted I really can't put a sentence together. I have not been feeling well the last 3 days and  had a really bad heartburn last night at 1am (don't ask me), so I really can't wait to go to sleep tonight. 

No comments: