Thursday, June 12, 2008

When Things go down...

Seriously, when things go down, they go down all at once. We had a $700 (yes, seven hundred) payment to our vet for routine check and vaccination of our dog and one of our cats. Then we find out that the breaks of my Corolla are fried. To that our home study payment is approaching quickly and my credit line was cut in half because of the student loans payments kicking in in July.

So, right now I have absolutely no idea how I will pay for the home study. I was hoping to start in a month or two, but there is no way I can save enough to get there. I guess it will take a bit longer than I anticipated, but we really need to start moving on that if we want to get any of the government incentives, which phase out way too close to our current income level. How can we make this much money and yet be always broke?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Kat - Hi! It's great that you found my blog!
I know these things all hit at the same time, don't give up on having your home study soon yet! Sometimes these things have a way of working themselves out. I am praying that the money you need for your home study appears soon!

Jess from FF