Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Changing

It is kind of funny how a person changes when expecting. Well, I guess it depends on how long the person was trying to get pregnant to begin with and what kind of journey it took to get there. I am personally a very take charge and impatient person. And as you can imagine, after 17 or so miscarriages it is pretty hard to let one's hair down even if the pregnancy is going very smoothly. But I think I am doing great. For one thing - there is absolutely nothing that I can do to prevent a miscarriage. If it happens, I'll deal with it just like I dealt with the other miscarriages. But for right now, I need to wait it out, something, I am really not used to doing. Would be easier if those cramps went away, though.

On a brighter note, my parents will be arriving tomorrow. Can you say exciting? I have not seen my mom since before Christmas last year. And with the news, I am expecting their stay to be absolutely fabulous :)

No comments: