Thursday, December 4, 2008

Morning Sickness, yay!

I have not written for a while, mainly because there really wasn't anything to write about. I was sleeping good 12 hours a day and working for the rest of the time, which really did not make for interesting stories. Our Thanksgiving was good but short, we got totally rained out at a Redskins vs. Giants game, and there is way too much to clean around the house to make it ready for my parents arrival next week. No, they still don't know about their approaching grandparenthood. We have a little Christmas box with a bow and a sticker that says to: Grandma and Granpda (babi a deda) from Baby and we are putting an ultrasound picture inside. The ultrasound is tomorrow, so hoping everything is OK with our little bean.

What I know is that the morning sickness is kicking in these days. Well, it has been kicking in since week 4, but now it is REALLY kicking in. No, not losing any meals yet (thankfully), but even with all the ginger and ginger ale and who knows what else is out there, I am still pretty nauseous these days. Which I can usually handle at home, but working is becoming a huge pain in the behind. We just hit week 8 here and people are telling me that this is when the bad times start. Wish me luck :) Oh, and I thought that my alien baby would look a bit more human today, but nope, no such luck, it's still an alien baby.

No comments: