Monday, December 15, 2008

A Quick Update

I am appropriately busy with my parents here and work seems to be picking up too, so not a lot of time to hang around my blog :) If I haven't written about my parents learning about their upcoming grandparent status, it went great and included a lot of hugs and tears and some yelling about the fact that I told them we did the IVF a month later, so although they were hoping to find out we were pregnant, they sure were not expecting we would be 9 weeks pregnant. But they were very happy and probably kind of glad the most dangerous period is behind us already anyway.

I also had another ultrasound last Friday at 9 weeks 1 day and it showed a growing baby. They also let us listen to the heart beat. The pics are really crappy, so I am not going to share those for once, basically show a bigger white blob that is really hard to tell apart from the rest of me. Good thing they put arrows around it or I would be lost too. But the ultrasound machine was great and not only did we get to see the heart beating away like crazy, but we also saw the armsies and legsies moving all over the place. The baby is sure getting some cardio in. Maybe that's why it was so tough to get a good picture :)

No comments: