Saturday, January 3, 2009

12 Week Ultrasound


On Friday (yes, I am late posting) wen went for our nuchal translucency scan with some (yucky) blood work. Anyway, here is my beautiful baby, which looks a lot like a boy :) Our big ultrasound is scheduled for February 27 and then we will know for sure. Other than that baby has a strong heart beat which Mike heard for the first time. It really loves kicking momma, which was about the only movement we could get from the bean. Sweet. Can't wait until the room in there gets too small for the fluids to shield pieces of me. In case you are really interested in the results, the nasal bone was there and the fold was about 1.5 inches (so good). Blood work is not back yet. 

1 comment:

DreamCatcher said...

I'm so excited that the baby is looking so good. I can't wait to see the results of the big ultrasound!!! **Huggles**