Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back to waiting

So after a day off I got to see the vampire again. At least it was a girl that I already know and that always does an excellent job, so I felt a bit better than with the lady two days ago. At the same time, I get nauseous when I get nervous these days, so it was quite fun. Oh, and I am officially off of the gatorade that helped me to stay OHSS free because now it makes me seriously sick. So sick that in fact I have taken to ride around with a plastic bag by my side just in case. Not that I am complaining.

To shorten the wait, I have emailed my brother and announced that he should become an uncle in the summer, but that I am not promissing anything yet at this point. After Mike told everyone and their mother, I feel like I deserve to do some announcing too. Hopefully it does not turn out I should have waiting for the test results.

No comments: