Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not Fair

You might or might not know that female pregnancy produces some pretty vivid dreams. In real life in translates into me dreaming about caves and things there that are trying to kill me. So I was pretty happy today to have a dream about a hot guy that was working at an Italian restaurant. I spent 3/4 of the dream admiring how hot he is, eventually get to the point where he is about to kiss me... and I wake up. So not fair. I deserved that kiss after those hours I spent running away from creepy killer things. 

On the real life note we are pretty excited about the ultrasound tomorrow. I am seeing my hematologist today so that they can run a few tests on me make sure that my blood thinning goes the way it is supposed to (and I don't end up like my online friend Teri, who started hemorrhaging out of her nose while seeing her high risk OB). My nausea has not been kind either, after taking a break it came back with vengeance, but no full-fledged morning sickness yet. I'll keep you updated :)

No comments: