Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Break Day

So I got the results yesterday - 640, which means we are doubling in 49.5 hours. Anything below 72 is considered good, though being an overachiever, I'd like to see something closer to 35... ah, well. Of course now I worry that the baby is slowing down and all that crap. Good thing I have another beta tomorrow. If they tell me they are done after that one (which they will, unless it comes back crappy), I am probably going to chew off my fingernails before they get me to the ultrasound, which, gasp, is going to be at some point between weeks 6 and 7. Oh, the joys of (hopefully) impending motherhood.

1 comment:

DreamCatcher said...

The beta looks great, Kat. Hope the results are great this time as well. Maybe with your history you can talk them into additional betas to be able to catch problems early? *Huggles*